A Millennial Guide to Healthy and Fit Kids!
8am – 2pm
15 October 2016
Training Room 3, Level 2, Bangunan Bakti Siti Hasmah, TTDI, Kuala Lumpur
(Talk is conducted in English)
Program Objectives :
The SuperKids SmartParents : A Millenial Guide for Healthy and Fit Kids is a 1/2-day program designed to meet the needs of proactive and enthusiastic parents who supports a well-balanced development approach for their children. It will give a comprehensive guide to parents whose children are already active in sports, or planning to develop sports talented children to a higher level.
Who is this program for :
• Parents with children already engaged in active lifestyle/sports
• Parents who wants their family to be engaged in active lifestyle/sports
• Parents keen in involving children in sports
• Parents and Coaches who wants to know the recommended approach to developing children’s talent in sports
• Parents and Coaches who wants to know what resources are available in supporting children’s physical activities/sports development
• Individuals/Professionals keen to understand more on children and family in sports and related topics
• Should Kids Train or Play ?
• Natural progression of motor development
• Minimizing sports injury risks in children – good technique and good equipment
• Healthy and Fit Families: What stops us from MOVING?
• BONUS Topics – To be announced
• Dr Jadeera Cheong
• Dr Rizal Raziman
• Dr Syarifah Azizah
• and Special Guests